Mother Soulstice is an organization in Seattle Washington that works to educate and empower women after childbirth through a community that supports and celebrates all aspects of motherhood. Many women receive inadequate education and support after childbirth which can leave them disempowered and isolated as they step into motherhood. Often faced with societal pressure to return back to their life, their bodies, their job - women often don’t have the space to heal or embrace their unique journey into motherhood. Mother Soulstice explores ways to look past these social pressures and move forward into motherhood with acceptance and grace. We host community events that connect mothers to local resources and services that rise up the mother soul through an experience that is educational, inspirational, and celebratory.
1. Connect women to resources that support physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual wellness
2. Create a safe space for open and vulnerable dialogue between mothers and couples alike
3. Promote body positivity and self acceptance at every stage of healing
4. Aid women to discover their right to freely choose their unique path into motherhood
5. Build a foundation that creates awareness of postpartum healing which will expand accessibility to resources and education for women & families nation wide